Come and work at Soar Aviation
Soar Aviation is a fast growing aviation company and we’re expanding our team.
As a Grade One Instructor, you must meet all the requirements listed below:
Customer Experience Manager
As we set our sights on sustainable growth and expansion, we are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to focus on nurturing our customer base through the entire customer lifecycle. Continuous improvement in this area is critical to sustain our growth and solidify our brand reputation in the aviation industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in a rapidly growing ambitious company and apply your customer-centric attitude to make a real impact. We have an agile “can-do” culture and are looking for someone that will thrive in that environment, where your initiative and passion for results will shine through. At the same time, we have a very positive and supportive team where everyone is made to feel welcome and valued.
- Outstanding customer care abilities, ideally from airline or hotel/hospitality industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of confidence dealing with various stakeholders
- Effective time management
- Managing end to end student recruitment and acquisition processes, from the customer perspective.
- Handling of customer queries, complaints and compliments and utilising feedback for continuous improvement.
- Partner with flight operations team to help ensure a positive customer experience.
- Mentor and coach students to assist with their course progression and overall satisfaction.
Grade One Flight Instructor
As a Grade One Instructor, you must meet all the requirements listed below.
In addition to these requirements, as Soar Aviation prides itself by offering a unique training experience that extends beyond the cockpit and classroom and into the culture of the company itself, it is also very important that you fit in with the team atmosphere and company culture.
Soar Aviation is looking for a team player; someone who approaches student pilot instruction with a zeal for flying as well as sharing their extensive knowledge and expertise. It goes without saying that a positive attitude is a must.
Please send a brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grade 1 Instructor Position” in the subject line.
Apply now and take the next step in your aviation career, today.
- Australian CPL
- Current MECIR
- Current Grade 1 instructor rating
- Current ASIC and Class 1 Medical
- Minimum 2000hrs
- Good people skills, team leadership skills.
- RA-Aus. Senior instructor rating
- Charter experience
- PA 44 and Chieftain Endorsement
- Min 200hrs Multi Engine Experience
- Dangerous Goods certificate
PERMANENT FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS – GRADES 2 & 3
Opportunities are available now at Australia’s fastest growing pilot training organisation, for Grade 2 and Grade 3 Flight Instructors. Some of the benefits of working for Soar Aviation include:
- 4 new aircraft delivered and new Box Hill students commencing training
- Permanent role based at Moorabbin Airport, Melbourne and Bankstown Airport, Sydney
- Fast track your career with rapid progression – expect 600+ hours a year – Grade 2 Instructor expected within 4 months and Grade 1 within 12 months
- Renewals and upgrades paid for by the company
- Work with a supportive, positive growing team
Please send a brief resume to email@example.com with “Grade 2/3 Instructor Position” in the subject line.
Apply now and take the next step in your aviation career, today!
Required Skills Grade 3
- Minimum Required qualifications Grade 3:
- Australian CPL (A) or Higher
- Current CASA issued Grade 3 Flight Instructor rating
- Current ASIC
- Class 1 Medical
Required Skills Grade 2
- Minimum additional Required qualifications Grade 2:
- Night VFR rating: SEA
- Flight instructor rating: G2A, NVFR A, DF
- RA-Aus Flight Instructor rating.
- Certificate 4 in TAE 40110
- Current ‘Working With Children’ Check
- DF & NVFR Training Approval
- META, IRTA & Instructor training approval